Microsoft Word 16.33 LATEST
macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
Author / Product:
Microsoft Corporation / Microsoft Word for Mac
Microsoft Word for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
Can You Get Microsoft Word For Free On Mac Windows 10
- Its not free. Thought you can get it downloaded from Torrent or ask some IT Person to help you out in that case - but that will be pirates. What you can is, Windows offer MS suit - Word, Powerpoint and Execl pack at around 5 to 8 k rs, 3 use.
- Mar 26, 2014 Download Microsoft Word now and get the best way to create, share and edit documents from your iPhone or iPad. To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
- Office for Mac with Office 365, gives you power and flexibility to get things done virtually from anywhere. Find the right Office for you.
Jan 25, 2019 Download Microsoft Word for macOS 10.13 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. The trusted Word app lets you create, edit, view, and share your files with others quickly and easily. With Office for the web you can view, edit, and share Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files on your devices using a web browser, so you can work anywhere.. Since its appearance in 1983, this app developed into comprehensive editing suite that provides a spectacular level of support for users of all levels, from novices and students to the businesses of all sizes, government agencies, and multi-national corporations. After the appearance on several Mac platforms, MS Word finally became part of the celebrated suite of document, presentation and email editing applications Microsoft Office. Today, MS Word for macOS can be found on all modern operating systems (such as Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android), and in several forms, including standalone release, Office 365 suite, MS Office suite, and freeware viewer.
Microsoft Word Free for macOS is available both in standalone and bundled form inside MS Office. Any of those versions brings access to a wide array of text editing, formatting, collaboration and publishing tools suitable for the needs of every user. Its capabilities are suitable for everything from creating and formatting basic text documents, to organizing business documents and managing enterprise workflow. With hundreds of millions of daily users, the MS Word Free relies on easy sharing and unified document structure, which includes document types such as *.doc, *.docx and *.dotx.
Installation and Use
Microsoft Word is an extensive application that requires comprehensive installation package, which will extract app on your Mac and integrate it deeply with the functionality of your OS (especially if you are using the Windows 10). The user interface of the latest MS Word does not step out of tradition, providing large canvas for word editing and a tabbed interface on the top that hold the majority of the app’s tools separated in ten main sections – File (handling of opening and saving of files, exporting, sharing and printing), Home (basic text formatting tools), Insert (home of chart, picture, table, text box and comment tools), Design, Layout, References, Mailings, Review, View and Help. Similarly, like other MS office apps, the functionality of MS Word can be enhanced with standalone plugins, making your daily workflow even more optimized. Add-ons can cover various functionalities, including expanding on the core capabilities of the program, like adding a brand-new spellchecker
Microsoft Word For Free Youtube, file converter, workload timer, diagram creators, text-to-speech, plagiarism checkers and many others.
Features and Highlights
- Effortless text document management – Manage creation, editing, exporting and sharing of text documents of any size or complexion.
- Extensive toolset – Take full control over the text documents.
- Templates – Simplify document creation with customizable and varied template offering.
- Image Formats – Enhance your documents with a wide array of supported image formats.
- WordArt – Transform the text into visual-styled graphic, with highly customized elements such as color, shadows, effects and more.
- Charts - Visualize data and provide greater insight with full support for either original charts or those imported from MS Excel.
- Macros – Automate and enhance workflow by taking full advantage of the powerful macros support.
- AutoSumarize – Automatically highlight passages that are considered valuable.
- Multi-user collaboration – Seamless online integration with Office 365 suite allows easy file sharing and real-time collaboration.
- Support for add-ons – Enhance the capabilities of the base MS Word editor with numerous external add-ons.
Note: 5 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Microsoft Word for Windows
For the last 12 months, Microsoft has focused on getting its flagship Office suite on screens where it's never been before—iPhones, iPads, and Android tablets. The Office for OS X apps were left behind, though. Microsoft released a new version of Outlook and an official OneNote client, but the core Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps were stuck back in 2010.
That changes today. Microsoft has just released a preview of Office 2016 for Mac, a suite which will include the current versions of Outlook and OneNote alongside newly updated versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The preview runs on OS X Yosemite, it's free to use, and it includes a tool for providing feedback to Microsoft. Once the final versions of the apps ship 'in the second half of 2015,' users with Office 365 subscriptions will get the new apps immediately. There may be some kind of standalone version available for those who want it, but Microsoft hasn't said.
The new apps take the styling introduced in OneNote and Outlook for OS X and apply it to the other apps in the suite. The ribbon interface now more closely resembles the one in Office 2013 for Windows—Office for Mac 2011 was closer to its Windows counterpart than older versions, but it still looked like a product from another company. The apps integrate much better with OneDrive than the previous versions did, and they support the standard collaborative editing features present on other platforms. All apps also play nice with OS X-specific features, including Full Screen mode, sandboxes for apps, and Retina display support.
Interested users can download the beta here, and it can be installed alongside Office 2011 if you're not comfortable doing all your work in beta software. Microsoft's auto-updater will patch the apps as new versions are available. Microsoft says that each build will expire after 60 days, so don't expect free software in perpetuity.