Microsoft Office 2016 16.35 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Author / Product:
Microsoft Corporation / Microsoft Office for Mac
Microsoft Office for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
- Download Microsoft Access For Mac Students
- Microsoft Access Mac Student
- Microsoft Access Free Download
Hide your real IP address and protect your privacy while online! Check out HMA! Pro VPN for Mac!
Word for Mac
Create, polish, and share beautiful and professional documents. The state-of-the-art authoring and reviewing tools in Word make the creation of polished documents easy. The new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web inside Word. The Design tab enables you to manage layout, colors, and fonts across a document.
Get more done by working together using built-in tools to share and review documents. Several people can work on the same document simultaneously and use threaded comments to have a conversation right next to relevant text.
Excel for Mac
Analyze and visualize numbers in new and intuitive ways. The new Excel for Mac enables you to turn numbers into insights. Familiar keyboard shortcuts and data entry enhancements like formula builder and autocomplete immediately make you more productive. Excel also helps you visualize your data by recommending charts best suited for your numbers, and letting you quickly preview the different options. New PivotTable Slicers help you discover patterns in large volumes of data.
PowerPoint for Mac
Create multimedia presentations and present your ideas with confidence. Walk into your next presentation with complete confidence. The new Presenter View in PowerPoint displays the current slide, next slide, speaker notes, and a timer on your Mac, while projecting only the presentation to your audience on the big screen. A new Animation pane helps you design and fine-tune animations, and refined slide transitions ensure the finished product is polished. Easily share your presentation and invite others to work on the same presentation simultaneously.
OneNote for Mac
Harness your thoughts in your very own digital notebook. Capture, organize and share your ideas with digital notebooks that you can access on any device. Find things quickly with a powerful search engine that tracks your tags, indexes your typed notes, and recognizes text in images and handwritten notes. Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, insert files, pictures and tables—format your notes like you want. Easily share notebooks with friends, family, or colleagues so everyone can work together on travel plans, household tasks, or work projects.
Outlook for Mac
Stay organized with an email and calendar experience that's fast and looks great. Managing your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks has never been easier. The new Outlook for Mac has push mail support so your inbox is always up to date. The improved conversation view automatically organizes your inbox around threaded conversations, so you'll never hunt for related messages again. And the new message preview gives you the first sentence of an email just below the subject line, so you can quickly decide if you want to read it now or come back later.
Note: Limitations in the unregistered version, you get to open documents but you cannot edit them or create new ones.
Also Available: Download Microsoft Office for Windows
In this post, you will learn how to download Microsoft Access for Mac. If you are looking for reliable software to create type and edit documents, then get the Microsoft Office Suite. In the suite, you have extra applications like Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. However, to get a Microsoft license you have to buy it or use a 30-day free trial. But if you are a student, then you can have the software free by verifying your student status. Also, when you subscribe to Office 365 you can use office applications across all your devices like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. But Microsoft support says that Publisher and Access are available on PC only. This means you cannot have ACCESS directly on a MAC computer.
Microsoft Office for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac Microsoft Office for Mac is powered by the cloud so you can access your documents anytime, anywhere, and on any device. It's unmistakably Office - but thoughtfully designed to take advantage of the unique features of the Windows. The most up-to-date version of Microsoft Access is always available with an Office 365 subscription. Microsoft Access 2019 is the latest version of Access available as a one-time purchase. Previous versions include Access 2016, Access 2013, Access 2010, Access 2007, and Access 2003. Access 2019 is compatible with Windows 10. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 provides classic Office apps and email for families and students who want to install them on one Mac or Windows 10 PC for use at home or school. Classic versions of Office apps include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
So, the best solution is to buy a PC and install a Windows Operating system, if you must use Access. Furthermore, if you have a PC, you will be able to test the Microsoft Office application free for 1 month. So, I have put together a simple guide to enable you to get an office 365 free trial. In addition, you can use the software on a PC and on a Mac computer with limitations. So, read on as I show you the Microsoft Access for Mac free download version right now.
- 1 Microsoft Access for Mac Operating Systems
- 1.2 Downloading Microsoft Access for Mac by office 365 free trial
Microsoft Access for Mac Operating Systems
Download Microsoft Access For Mac Students
You can follow the link below to confirm whether your device meets the minimum system requirements for “Office 365 on. https://products.office.com/en-us/office-system-requirements.
Microsoft Access Mac Student
And the Office for Mac supports Apple’s three new versions of macOS. With the release of macOS 10.15 Catalina, Office 365 for Mac and Office 2019 for Mac support macOS 10.15, 10.14, and 10.13.
Related: Microsoft Word Download for Students – Step by Step Guide
Downloading Microsoft Access for Mac by office 365 free trial
You can download the Office 365 free trial by following the steps below.
- Do a Google search for the keyword office “365 free trial Download”
- Then click this link at https://products.office.com/en/try
- You will see a green button labelled Try 1-Month Free. Click on it.
- Next, you will be directed to sign in with Email, Phone, or Skype. Below this instruction, you will see another information to create an account if you do not have one.
- Click to create an account or sign in if you already have a Microsoft account.
- Give Microsoft your first name and surname and click next.
- Verify your email by entering the code Microsoft sent to your email address. Copy the code and paste it in a Form where it says Enter code.
- Another page will open asking you to enter some characters you see on a form to be sure that a human being was creating the account. Enter the characters and click next.
- Another page opens to show you 3 stages. The first thing is to select the way to pay, the second is Review and confirm and the third is Get Office. So go ahead and give them your payment information. The price is USD$99.9 for one year.
- These steps are needed to download Microsoft Access for Mac using a free trial on PC.
Installing Office 365 software
- Click on get started to add the way to pay or just click next and you will see a button asking you to pick a payment method. You are allowed to pay with a debit or credit card. And Microsoft accepts Visa, American express and master card and so on.
- Add your card number and name, expiry date, state or region, postal code, city, address and click save. You can also amend your details by going to your account. Microsoft if you need to.
- Once your payment method is confirmed, you will be directed to https://account.Microsoft.com where you can install Office on your computer.
- Therefore, after entering all the card details, click the Subscribe button and this will take you to your personal account Dashboard or Overview Page. Here, you will see some applications. So, from this page or tab of your personal account page look for office 365 Home.
- Next, select Install Office. When you select it, you will get a message on the screen that says “Download and Installs Office 365”.
- Just make sure you accept the default options for MAC or Windows if your system is a 32-bit configuration. But, if it is a 64-bit edition, then Select advanced before you choose 64 bit and then click the install button to start the download of Microsoft Office 365.
- Finally, click Install and allow the program to run. Click next if prompted to do so.
- When the download of the program finishes, open it and follow the instructions on the screen to install Microsoft office 365 applications on your PC.
- After all the office programs finish installing, you can open the office software by clicking on Start on your PC.
- That is how to download Microsoft Access for Mac using a free trial on your PC.
To Cancel Your Office 365 Free Trial
Since what you needed was to download Microsoft Access for Mac, you now have a chance to use the software free for 1 month if you have bought a PC. But you must cancel the trial before it ends to avoid being billed a recurring bill of US$9.99 monthly plus other taxes.
Note that you can still continue to use the 30 days trial even when you cancel the subscription.
So, visit your Microsoft account Dashboard and search for the “Payment & Billing” page of your account. Also, you can get this information in the “Manage part of Overview page”.
To cancel your Microsoft office 365 free trial follow these steps.
- open the “Payment and billing page”
- and then select “cancel”.
- After that, you click to confirm the “Cancellation”.
In this article, I showed you how to download Microsoft Access for Mac by using the office 365 free trial. But, you must buy a PC and install a Windows Operating system if you must use Access on your computer. Now you know how to get it. So enjoy the free trial for one month. But remember to cancel before the offer ends to avoid being charged recurrent bill by Microsoft later.
Microsoft Access Free Download