Due to some official protocols I need to use Outlook 2011 for Mac from now on. I had all my emails stored in Apple Mail and unfortunately deleted them from the server. Now I need to transfer these .Mbox files of Apple mail to Outlook 2011 for Mac but couldn’t find any direct way to do it.
Please suggest some simple soltion to import .Mbox files in outlook 2011 for mac as I am a newbee to the Microsoft application and Microsoft has always puzzled me with its complications.
- 2014-3-4 I have recently added Office for Mac 2011 to my Mac Air. Email is working fine, I'm getting my email off gmail with no problems. However, I am having some issues. If I add a new calendar item in Outlook, it does not show up on my iPhone. I've got sync services setup done and calendar, tasks, contacts, notes are checked.
- Configuring Outlook.com and Outlook for Mac 2011. Recently I was asked if I have configured Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 with Outlook.com. So similar to my Configuring Gmail (IMAP) and Outlook for Mac 2011 post, here is how I did it.
Microsoft Outlook For Mac Review
Jun 02, 2017 Follow these steps to set up Outlook 2011 to access your UCSD e-mail account using Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP). Images may vary slightly depending on your version of Mac OS X.
Download Microsoft Outlook For Mac
Actually, there is no direct way available for Apple-mail to Outlook 2011 for OLM.
You can do this task in two phase that are :
1 - Convert MBOX file of Apple mail in to PST format
2 - Then convert PST file in to OLM file
First of all Open Mail and export the mailboxes to .mbox format by following step: Mailbox Menu>Export Mailbox). This will create an .mbox file, then in Mac Outlook:
1. Click on File menu, click Import.
2. Click Contacts or messages from a text file, and then click the right arrow.
3. Click Import messages from an MBOX-format text file, and then click the right arrow.
4. Follow the instructions.
Hope this will help you to convert apple mail to Outlook 2011.
Try this link if it helps:
Thank you for suggesting this tool. this was a huge relief for transferring my email data, and also all the data was secure.