If your Mac is connected to the Internet but suddenly stops sending email, you should generally try again later, and if necessary work with your email provider to resolve. If you're using Apple's iCloud Mail, learn how to resolve issues with iCloud Mail.
- Not Receiving Emails Windows 10
- Windows Mail Not Receiving Emails
- Microsoft Entourage For Mac Not Automatically Receiving Emails 2017
Check for status messages
Not Receiving Emails Windows 10
You might see a status icon such as a lightning bolt or warning symbol next to your account's inbox in the Mail sidebar, or in the upper-right corner of the Mail window. Click it to learn more.
- If the status is Network Offline, make sure that your Mac is connected to the Internet, then try again.
- If the status is Login Failed, check with your email provider to be sure that your account is set up correctly on your Mac.
- If Mail asks for your password, but entering the password doesn't help, find out why your email provider is rejecting your password.
- If your email service is temporarily unavailable, your email provider might have a status message on their website. For example, Apple's system status page shows the status of iCloud Mail. Status pages are also available for other email services, such as Gmail and Outlook. Some brief service outages might not appear on a system status page, so you might want to wait a few hours and try again.
Sep 16, 2019 If your Mac is connected to the Internet but suddenly stops sending email, you should generally try again later, and if necessary work with your email provider to resolve. If you're using Apple's iCloud Mail, learn how to resolve issues with iCloud Mail. Nov 22, 2008 Hey MisterMe!! Thanks so much for that great advice. After an exhaustive Q & A with the ISP, we were able to fix the problem. Anyway, for all those who would be experiencing problems with Entourage and Mail applications, it is best to check primarily your ISP as it may be a configuration matter that necessitates their advice.
Oct 28, 2010 can receive mail. Can't send, using entourage on mac. The reason apparently the proper e mail function of mac fails to send. It has been unabled in order not to interfere. So that the entourage could take care of it. Either there is no e mail service available from the service provider ( NTL) or can't understand why????
Test using webmail
Many email providers offer webmail, which is a way to use email with a web browser such as Safari, instead of with an email app such as Mail. For example, if you're using an iCloud Mail account, you can use iCloud.com to send and receive email.
Webmail is a good way to verify that your account is valid and you can sign in to it from the web, but it doesn't mean that your account is set up correctly in Mail. Your email provider can help you verify your email settings and check for other issues that affect sending or receiving email.
I would recommend to update Office for Mac on all of the MAC computers to the latest Service Pack release, as well as making sure that SP1 for Office 2010 is installed on the Windows computer.
I would also clear out the cache for Entourage on all of the MAC computers. You can find out how to do this on this blog post: http://blog.macmasters.net/2009/12/process-to-clear-cache-in-entourage.html
If the issue persists, other than re-installing Office for MAC, the workaround is to only send emails in plain text. There is no formatting with plain text so the MACs with Entourage that receive an email message from a computer that uses Office 2010 shouldn't have any formatting problems. On the computer with Outlook 2010, open up a new email message, click on the FORMAT TEXT tab, and in the ribbon click on 'Plain Text'. (A screenshot of this is attached to this post.)
Windows Mail Not Receiving Emails