Save big bucks on Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 when you shop at My Choice Software. Excel 2011 Get the power of the best spreadsheet programming with Excel 2011 for Mac. Discover Sparklines for bringing your data to life with dynamic.
I have an Office 365 license, and it's still definitely valid and very much paid for, but Excel didn't seem to think that was the case when I went to open the app.
Fortunately, there's a really easy fix to the problem that doesn't involve contacting Microsoft and yelling at anyone on the phone.
How to fix Microsoft Office 365 subscription problems
Here's what you should do to resolve the issue:
Uninstall Office License For Mac
- Right-click on the Start button.
Select apps and features.
- Find the application from the list that you had the error in. (If you're using Office 365 the app will be labeled as the package and not the individual app name).
- Select online repair.
- Microsoft School Enrollment Licensing Guide March 2017 2 School Enrollment Details Simple Compliance and Administration Because you license most of the non-server products selected in your subscription for use on all of the institution-owned.
- For Office for Mac, you can have up to 25 licenses associated with the same Microsoft account: only one license for an Office 365 subscription and multiple one-time-use installs of Office for Mac Home and Student or Home and Business.
- Get started with Office 365 for free. Students and educators at eligible institutions can sign up for Office 365 Education for free, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools. Use your valid school email address to get started today.
- 'You need to activate Office for Mac within X days' after activating already. Microsoft is aware of and currently working on this issue. If you've activated Office for Mac 2016 but are still seeing a message that says 'You need to activate Office for Mac within X days,' please try these steps to resolve your issue: Run the License Removal Tool.
In some cases, errors can be fixed with the quick repair option, but when a license comes into play you need to go online to ensure everything syncs back up correctly.
Office will now download whatever files and data it needs to repair itself. Once the process is complete, fire up the misbehaving application again. You should no longer see an error message stopping you from being productive like a boss!
More Windows 10 resources
For more helpful articles, coverage, and answers to common questions about Windows 10, visit the following resources:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.UH OH
Microsoft may have delayed Windows 10X and Surface Neo beyond 2020
Mac Office License Key
Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10X and Surface Neo products may not be shipping in time for the holiday after all, according to a new report from ZDNet's Mary-Jo Foley. This means that other Windows 10X devices from third-party manufactures also won't be launching at the end of this year like originally planned. Microsoft's dual-screen Windows 10X effort has been put on pause.