- Download Microsoft Office For Mac
- Microsoft Office Standard 2013 Download For Mac Free
- Microsoft Office For Mac
Mar 19, 2020 I need to redownload office 2013 that I purchased in May. Skip to main content. How to redownload office 2013. If you have purchased a perpetual license you may download Office 2013 using the link below, reinstall Office.
- Thank you for using Office 365. Office 365 subscribers can no longer download or install Office 2013 on PC or Office 2011 for Mac from the account portal. To ensure the security of your Office suite and to get all of the latest features, upgrade to the latest version of Office for free as part of your Office 365 subscription.
- Download Earlier Versions of Office. Office for Mac 2011; Note that support for Office 2007 has ended. To download and install Office 2013 for a single PC, Office 2016 for a single PC and Office 2016 for a single Mac go to MyAccount. Before you begin Make sure you have Your Office product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx).
Applies to:Office for Mac, Office 2019 for Mac, Office 2016 for Mac
There are two basic ways that you, as an admin, can deploy Office for Mac to users in your organization:
Provide your users with the installer package file, and have them install Office for Mac for themselves
Download the installer package file to your local network, and then use your software distribution tools to deploy Office for Mac to your users
Download Microsoft Office For Mac
If you have an Office 365 plan, you can provide your users with instructions on how to download and install Office for Mac for themselves. To install Office for Mac, a user has to be administrator on the Mac or know an administrator account name and password.
But, if you deploy Office for Mac for your users, you have more control over the deployment, including which users get Office for Mac and when. To plan your deployment, review the following information.
Download Office for Mac to your local network
Microsoft Office Standard 2013 Download For Mac Free
The easiest way to download Office for Mac, and ensure you're always getting the most current version and build, is to download directly from the Office Content Delivery Network (CDN) on the internet. Here are the links to the installer packages for the Office suite, which contains all the applications:
- Office for Mac (for Office 365 plans)
- Office 2019 for Mac (for retail or volume licensed versions)
- Office 2016 for Mac (for retail or volume licensed versions)
- Installer and update packages for individual applications are also available on the Office CDN. For links to those, see Most current packages for Office for Mac.
- The same installer package is used for Office for Mac and Office 2019 for Mac. How you activate the product determines whether you get the features for Office for Mac or the features for Office 2019 for Mac.
- Unlike Office 2016 for Mac, the installer package for Office 2019 for Mac isn't available on the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
Deploy Office for Mac to users in your organization
Office for Mac uses the Apple Installer technology for installation. That means you can use the software distribution tools that you normally use to deploy software to Mac users. Some of the most common tools are Jamf Pro, Munki, and AutoPkg. You can also use Apple Remote Desktop and AppleScript.
There are changes in Office for Mac to improve security, including implementing Apple app sandboxing guidelines. These changes mean that you can't customize the app bundle before or after you deploy Office. Don't add, change, or remove files in an app bundle. For example, even if you don't need the French language resource files for Excel, don't delete them. This change prevents Excel from starting. Even though you can't customize app bundles, you can configure preferences for each app.
Microsoft Office For Mac
Additional deployment information for Office for Mac
Whichever deployment method you decide to use, the following information can help you plan your Office for Mac deployment.
What's new: Before you deploy, review the information about what's new for admins in Office for Mac. This includes information about system requirements, language support, and new features.
Side-by-side installation: You can't have Office 2016 for Mac and Office 2019 for Mac installed on the same computer. Also, you can't have Office for Mac (from an Office 365 plan) along with either Office 2016 for Mac or Office 2019 for Mac (both of which are one-time purchase versions) installed on the same computer.
Deploying individual apps: Installer package files for individual applications are available on the Office Content Delivery Network (CDN). For links to those, see Most current packages for Office for Mac.
Activation: To use Office for Mac, it needs to be activated. Before you deploy, review the information about how activation works in Office for Mac.
Uninstalling: If you need to uninstall Office for Mac, you can follow these steps to completely remove Office for Mac. Unfortunately, there is no program to uninstall Office for Mac automatically.
Office for Mac 2011: Support for Office for Mac 2011 ended on October 10, 2017. All of your Office for Mac 2011 apps will continue to function. But, you could expose yourself to serious and potentially harmful security risks. To completely remove Office for Mac 2011, follow these steps.
Upgrading to Office 2019 for Mac: If you're a volume licensed customer, you can upgrade to Office 2019 for Mac without uninstalling Office 2016 for Mac. You just need to download the 2019 version of the Volume License (VL) Serializer from the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and deploy it to each computer running Office 2016 for Mac. If you need to go back to Office 2016 for Mac after you've upgraded, follow these steps.
Version numbers Version numbers of 16.17 or higher for retail or volume licensed installs indicate you have Office 2019 for Mac. Office 2016 for Mac has version numbers of 16.16 or lower. Since the 'major' version (16) hasn't changed between Office 2016 for Mac and Office 2019 for Mac, application settings, including policies, preferences, and preference domains are similar between the two versions. Also, add-ins and other extensibility solutions that are compatible with Office 2016 for Mac will most likely be compatible with Office 2019 for Mac or will require minimal testing.